Rocky Mountain Voice

Tag: Department of Justice

Nexstar Tegna Merger Could Reshape Denver Journalism And Cut Off Local Voices
The Colorado Sun, Approved, State

Nexstar Tegna Merger Could Reshape Denver Journalism And Cut Off Local Voices

By Nicole Vap | The Colorado Sun Combining newsleaders 9News and Fox31 already has triggered a lawsuit and concerned experts — and not just because of what might happen to Kyle Clark. 9News started its run as the top-rated TV station in the Denver television market back in the late-1970s, and for decades each newscast ended with video of regular people holding up their index fingers to remind viewers (and competitors) who was No. 1. The tradition fizzled out in the early 2000s, but current viewers might have noticed a new ending to the 9News newscast in the past few days, one that spells out a monumental change to the station and the Denver television market. A new copyright statement now flashes across the screen at the end of 9News broadcasts, marking the station’s...
Multiple FBI Counterintelligence Probes Targeted Trump Allies Over Nearly A Decade
Revolver News, Approved, Commentary, National

Multiple FBI Counterintelligence Probes Targeted Trump Allies Over Nearly A Decade

By: Staff | Commentary, Revolver News We all watched as the Biden regime used federal law enforcement as a political weapon against American citizens. But nobody was targeted and harassed more than President Trump, both while he was a private citizen and the President of the United States. The bizarre and creepy investigations into his campaign and his allies went way, way beyond any normal oversight and crossed into North Korean territory. And now a new report is breaking the internet by revealing more juicy details on just how far the Deep State went to stop President Trump. According to this report, which was reviewed by investigators and members of Congress, the FBI ran several counterintelligence operations over nearly a decade targeting Trump and people on his te...
Nearly 100 Cartel Figures Handed Over to US After Terror Designation By Trump Administration
New York Post, Approved, National

Nearly 100 Cartel Figures Handed Over to US After Terror Designation By Trump Administration

By Chris Nesi | New York Post Mexico has quietly shipped nearly 100 suspected cartel drug traffickers to the US to stand trial after President Trump branded the groups foreign terrorist organizations last year — and pressured the Mexican government to cooperate. The suspects include the brother of Nemesio “El Mencho” Oseguera Cervantes — the brutal Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG) leader who was killed by the Mexican army on Sunday. The Justice Department said many of the 92 defendants released to the Americans had US extradition requests that were not honored during the Biden administration. “As President Trump has made clear, cartels are terrorist groups, and this Department of Justice is devoted to destroying cartels and transnati...
Colorado firm Zynex forfeits nearly $100M as former executives face federal charges
Rocky Mountain Voice, State, Top Stories

Colorado firm Zynex forfeits nearly $100M as former executives face federal charges

By Shaina Cole | Contributing Writer, Rocky Mountain Voice An Englewood medical device company has agreed to pay millions and walk away from nearly 100 million dollars in unpaid claims after a federal investigation into its TRICARE billing practices. This week, the U.S. Department of Justice announced that Zynex, Inc. entered into a criminal Non-Prosecution Agreement. Prosecutors said the company submitted claims for medical supplies “in quantities that exceeded physician orders” and, in some instances, were “not medically necessary.” At the same time, a federal grand jury indictment charging former CEO Thomas Sandgaard and former Chief Operating Officer Anna Lucsok was unsealed. The company secured a deal. Its former executives now face criminal charges ...
Georgia Pollster Says 2020 Election Questions Were Never Fully Debunked
James Magazine Online, Approved, Commentary, National

Georgia Pollster Says 2020 Election Questions Were Never Fully Debunked

By Matt Towery | Commentary, James Magazine Online Since the 2020 presidential election I’ve consistently stated that, while the election may have experienced fraud, it would never be quantified. I still don’t believe it will. But if I am wrong, I will debunk my own statement. One reason I could have to correct myself is if the U.S. Department of Justice can get its hands on the state’s complete voters list that existed during the 2020 election, and can use its vast resources to see how many improper voters were on that list who voted. That would be telling. I know that issue has allegedly been debunked but data experts I consider the best in Georgia tell me the list was full of vot...
Denver Mayor Johnston Claims Sanctuary Policies Boost Safety As Federal Lawsuits Advance
The Denver Gazette, Approved, Local

Denver Mayor Johnston Claims Sanctuary Policies Boost Safety As Federal Lawsuits Advance

By Deborah Grigsby | The Denver Gazette Denver has joined some 140 cities, counties and elected officials in filing two amicus briefs backing Minnesota and Rochester, New York — jurisdictions sued by the Trump administration’s over their “sanctuary” policies. In a statement, Denver Mayor Mike Johnston characterized the White House’s actions as “defunding” and “punishing” America’s “sanctuary cities.” The Trump administration, meanwhile, said sanctuary jurisdictions have stood in the way of enforcing immigration laws. Johnston’s office described Minnesota and Rochester as “cities that, like Denver, are fighting back against the White House’s baseless attempts to rewrite local and state law in violation of the U.S. Constitution.” An amicus brief – or friend...
Colorado Congresswoman Diana DeGette Named in Epstein Correspondence
Westword, Approved, State

Colorado Congresswoman Diana DeGette Named in Epstein Correspondence

By Hannah Metzger | Westword Emails between Jeffrey Epstein and Barbro Ehnbom suggest a disturbing partnership between the convicted sex offender and the Swedish businesswoman; from Ehnbom sending Epstein a photo of a “little blond girl” who she thinks would be of his “taste,” to offering up her “brainy and sensual” project manager to be Epstein’s “wife choice this year.” Amid their correspondence, a surprising name arises time and time again: Diana DeGette. The Colorado congresswoman’s name appears in over a dozen emails between Epstein and Ehnbom sent from 2009 to 2016, according to documents released by the U.S. Department of Justice. Though there is no evidence that DeGette ever communicated with Epstein directly, his emails ...
Nearly 29% Of Federal Voter Verifications Submitted Through SSA Return No Match
The Gateway Pundit, Approved, National

Nearly 29% Of Federal Voter Verifications Submitted Through SSA Return No Match

By Jim Hoft | The Gateway Pundit Since 2004, the Social Security Administration has provided a simple process to help States with verifying voter applications. It’s called the HAVV System. States send in the name, DOB, and last four digits of the voter’s SSN. The SSA then notifies the State if that person is deceased, alive, matches SSA records, or No Match Found! A whopping 13% of all HAVV verifications processed in 2025 came back as NO MATCH. That’s 318,217 of the 2.37 million submitted. Since 2011, an astounding 28.8% of all HAVV submissions have come back as NO MATCH. For the past 15 years, the federal government (SSA) has been unable to match 28.1 million voter submissions from States, to the information in its comprehensive computer systems. The Feds have...
GOP Lawmaker Forces Tough Admissions in House Judiciary Showdown
TownHall.com, Approved, National

GOP Lawmaker Forces Tough Admissions in House Judiciary Showdown

By Matt Vespa | Townhall.com Yesterday's House Judiciary Committee hearing featured fireworks as Attorney General Pam Bondi, well-prepared and skillfully outmaneuvered House Democrats. She responded with sharp retorts, sparking some intense confrontations.  https://twitter.com/TheOnlyDSC/status/2021709153769558095?s=20 But let’s get to Rep. Brandon Gill (R-TX), who used the opportunity to obliterate the Biden Justice Department for their years-long campaign of political retribution against their rivals. It was a lightning round that took a knife to the gut of the old Biden DOJ and their corruption: https://twitter.com/overton_news/status/2021684951045824743?s=20 READ THE FULL ARTICLE AT TOWNHALL.COM
Washington Grand Jury Rejects Charges in Dispute Over Military Guidance Video
kdvr.com, Approved, National

Washington Grand Jury Rejects Charges in Dispute Over Military Guidance Video

By Alanna Durkin Richer and Eric Tucker | KDVR WASHINGTON (AP) — A grand jury in Washington refused Tuesday to indict Democratic lawmakers, including Rep. Jason Crow, in connection with a video in which they urged U.S. military members to resist “illegal orders,” according to a person familiar with the matter. The Justice Department opened an investigation into the video featuring Democratic Sens. Mark Kelly and Elissa Slotkin and four other Democratic lawmakers urging U.S. service members to follow established military protocols and reject orders they believe to be unlawful. All the lawmakers previously served in the military or at intelligence agencies. Grand jurors in Washington declined to sign off on charges in the latest of a series of rebukes of prosecutors by c...